The origin of the “Savior” later became the person worshiped today as "Jesus Christ".
Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre [c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era], a.k.a. Soter, which means "Savior," became the first European pharaoh of Khamet through 'MILITARY FORCE' led by Alexander the Greek Barbarian.
* When Ptolemy became a false pharaoh of Khamet, he wanted the Khamites to consecrate him as a "GOD". He wanted to be called a "GOD" because that was the title all of the Kings of Khamet were called prior to him. However, the people of Khamet REFUSED to call him a "GOD," because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through MILITARY FORCE, so in 305 BC, Ptolemy STOLE the title of Pharaoh, taking the Khametik name "Meryamun Setepenre," which means “Beloved of Amun Chosen of Ra" and because of the Khamites refusal to acknowledge him as a "GOD," he began killing the people of Khamet, which caused the Khametik priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.
The key words to keep in mind and REMEMBER are: "MERYAMUN, SETEPENRE, SOTER," which are words that were used to create the FICTITIOUS CHARACTER of JESUS the CHRIST by Roman Emperor Constantine. The images of Ptolemy, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “JESUS” today, were forced upon our Ancestors and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome.
* "Serapis Christus," Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they used of Jesus today. "Christus" was also the nickname for Serapis.
* WHAT IS SERAPIS? Ptolemy’s rule was to CREATE A DEITY that would be worshiped by both the Khamites and the Greeks. He created “SERAPIS,“ the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Khametik accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection:
“Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called 'CHRISTIANS' and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ." - Hadrian to Servianus 134 AD
Constantine the Greek Barbarian and Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to "CHRISTIANITY," which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 AD) born of AfRAkan descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the AfRAkans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating "DEATH". He was considered a HERETIC - as all Christians were called, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church [what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth]. Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the "COUNCIL OF NICAEA" by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius. During the time when this meeting was called upon, THERE WAS NO MENTION of Jesus the Christ at all. "NO" man ever existed by the name, "JESUS the Christ" and an IMPORTANT FACT is that this all took place ANNO DOMINO (AD), which Christians claim means "AFTER THE DEATH OF CHRIST". However, in Latin it means "IN THE YEAR OF THE LORD". The name, "Jesus the Christ: did NOT exist before the meeting was called. It was only after this meeting that they presented to the people the name of the non-existent, fictitious "JESUS the CHRIST".
SO WHAT "LORD" ARE THEY REFERRING TO? 'KINGS' have always been referred to as "LORDS" or "GODS". If Jesus the Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place, who are people worshiping today? Could it be "Serapis Christus"?
* THE BIRTH OF JESUS. The "NICAEAN CREED," which became the statement of the Christian faith. was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 AD. Some believe this transformation took place at the “Council of Chalcedon” in 451AD:
“We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus the Christ, the Son of God, the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for our salvation he came down and became incarnate, became human, suffered and rose up on the third day, went up into the heavens, is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - Origin of the Fake Holy Trinity
* The Catholic authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the "LIES & DECEPTION" and ordered ALL BOOKS BURNED, destroyed all Ancient writings --- "NO EVIDENCE. NO ARGUMENT". And the outcome was the transformation from "SERAPHIS CHRISTUS" to "JESUS the CHRIST" by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 AD.